Gordon is a keynote and panel speaker who travels nationally sharing his leadership and communications expertise, passion for social entrepreneurship, and philosophy on community-based business building. His topics are applicable to professionals across industries and presentations are tailored to meet the needs and realities of specific audiences. Current topics include:
- Generational Motivation (Consumers): Positioning your brand and products to meet customer needs
- Generational Motivation (Donors): Building volunteer and donor relationships in a hyper-connected world
- Developing a Personal Brand: Positioning yourself through a strategic branding process
- Counter-Culture Entrepreneurialism: A balanced approach to launching your business
- Community-Based Businesses: Building a profitable business and team that believes in it
- Small Business Marketing: Strategies for small teams doing big things
- Innovating Within Structure: Innovating Within Structure: Strategies for introducing your new ideas at work
Gordon’s interactive presentations always receive high ratings with audiences commenting on the value and applicability of the information and examples shared, as well as his humor and engaging speaking style.
Looking for a speaker to bring passion and expertise to your event? Let’s connect.
Fill out the information below to contact me.