Speaker, Strategist, Entrepreneur, CEO
As a keynote speaker, Gordon travels nationally sharing his leadership and communications expertise, passion for social entrepreneurship, and philosophy on community-based business building. His topics are applicable to professionals across industries and currently include:
- Generational Motivation (Consumers): Positioning your brand and products to meet customer needs
- Generational Motivation (Donors): Building volunteer and donor relationships in a hyper-connected world
- Developing a Personal Brand: Positioning yourself through a strategic branding process
- Counter-Culture Entrepreneurialism: A balanced approach to launching your business
- Community-Based Businesses: Building a profitable business and team that believes in it
- Small Business Marketing: Strategies for small teams doing big things
- Innovating Within Structure: Innovating Within Structure: Strategies for introducing your new ideas at work
When not out inspiring the masses, Gordon serves as President and CEO of 3fold Communications, a strategic marketing and business solutions agency that works with bold brands looking to grow, diversify and enhance their programs, products and services. Ever the visionary leader, Gordon has grown 3fold into an award winning, multi-million dollar agency with expertise in providing clients with smart, creative solutions.
A firm believer in the value and profitability of community-based business, Gordon guides 3fold’s mission of “contributing to thriving communities” and most recently spearheaded the launch of The Glue Factory—an innovative incubator space and economic development hybrid—as well as revitalization of Sacramento’s Nonprofit Resource Center into The Impact Foundry that focuses on nonprofit strategies and partnerships. Gordon’s diverse community involvement includes serving on the executive committee of the Sacramento Metro Chamber and the boards of the Impact Foundry, Los Rios Foundation, Valley Vision, the American Leadership Forum—Mountain Valley Chapter, and Sacramento Covered.